Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By purchasing anything via this website you will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions below.
DATA INFORMATION & PRIVACY POLICIES
How We Collect, Store, Share, & Utilise Client Account Information
Account Contact Information & User Details
If you voluntarily enter your email through one of the forms on our website, the Information you submit will be collected and stored in our database indefinitely as a Client Account, unless we deem it necessary to delete your account. By clicking submit, you willingly give Devvi consent to collect and store your information, and share it with our internal team in order to provide you with client services and support associated with your account.
Occasionally the Devvi team will proactively create an account for a new Client and then contact the Client to inform them of the services available through doadevvi.com and provide the login details for their Client Account. In such cases, Clients can reply to any Devvi team member who contacts them to request more details about their account, or contact if they wish to delete their Client Account from our database in its entirety.
Devvi does not share any Client Account contact information with third parties at any time, including users, unless we are authorised to do so by the Primary Contact of the account. We do not publish any contact information associated with your Client Account publicly or externally, unless the contact information is already publicly available on the Client’s own website, we have received a request from you to do so, or we have specifically obtained your consent to do so.
If you wish to delete your Client Account from our database at any time, please contact
How We Safely Store Client Account Data & Personal Information
We use industry standard measures to protect all information that is stored on our servers and within our database. We limit access to this information to those employees who need access to perform their job function.
If you have any questions about the security of our website, please email
EMAIL MARKETING POLICIES
Strict adherence to CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
Just like you, we hate spam. We have never sent spam or junk emails and our mailing practice strictly conforms to the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. However, if you willingly provide Devvi Ltd with your contact information / email address through a form, we will send necessary notices from time to time to your inbox that impact your Client Account or published content and advertising on doadevvi.com.
By creating an account on doadevvi.com or adding/being added as a user of an existing Client Account, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. These communications may include periodic updates and communications related to the status of the associated account and advertising on doadevvi.com from our internal team directly, as well as automatic emails sent through our Administrative System. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you would like to be unsubscribed from all emails associated with your Client Account, please email us at and we will delete your Client Account.
doadevvi.com may send newsletters through Wix.com. If you would like to be unsubscribed from newsletters to emails associated with your Client Account, please email us at and we will delete your Client Account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
This section of these terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Devvi Ltd. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorising a payment to Devvi through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. Devvi reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
• Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card or Debit Card.
• Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Devvi. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
• The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Devvi or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
• The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor Devvi gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Devvi does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorised interception, hacking or other unauthorised access to information provided by a user of the service.
• Devvi and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Devvi and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorised access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
• The Applicant agrees that Devvi or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Devvi’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
• The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorised by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
• The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to Devvi by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Applicant warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details.
• The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable Fee.
No warranty: No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by Devvi in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability: Devvi does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
Governing law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
Deposit & Cancellation
• The Applicant agrees to pay a £250 deposit for the Devvi program through doadevvi.com upon acceptance of a position in the program. Failure to pay the deposit will lead to this position potentially being lost to the Applicant.
• The Applicant agrees that the deposit is non-refundable. If an Applicant needs to cancel their program, here is Devvi's policy for cancellation in the case that an Applicant cancels.
- 180 days or more before program start date: all payments refunded to Applicant besides the deposit.
- 179-120 days before the program start date: 80% of all payments refunded to Applicant besides the deposit.
- 119-60 days before the program start date: 50% of all payments refunded to Applicant besides the deposit.
- 59-0 days before the program start date: 0% of all payments refunded to Applicant.
• In the case that Devvi needs to cancel a program, the deposit and any other payments made by an Applicant will be refunded to the Applicant.
• Devvi offer three packages; Basic Package at £1494, Standard Package at £1695 and Full Package at £2995. During your application, the Applicant will state which package they would like to choose. Unless otherwise stated, the Applicant will receive all of the features agreed in their package (as shown in our info pack
• The Applicant will agree a payment plan with a member of staff of Devvi. The Applicant agrees to uphold their commitment to this payment plan, and to pay the full amount of the program fee of the program they have agreed with Devvi.
50% back scheme
• The 50% back will only go to 1 person per program (there will be up to 25 people on each) who the program coordinators believe has shown the most dedication and promise during their time on Devvi.
• It is by no means guaranteed to any individual and is at the discretion of the program coordinators to decide. By submitting an application on our website, you agree you understand this.
MISCELLANEOUS ACCOUNT PRIVACY POLICIES
These Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices published by Devvi Ltd on the Site, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Devvi concerning your Client Account, your use of doadevvi.com, and your consumption of any content present. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any one provision set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision, and Devvi’s failure to assert or enforce any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Devvi and its principals, shareholders, agents, officers, directors, consultants, and employees from or against third-party claims, damages, payments, deficiencies, fines, judgments, settlements, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses arising from or relating to any third-party claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of the breach of Devvi’s representations and warranties contained herein.
If you object to any such changes or any of the policies outlined above, you may cease using our Client Account system. Continued use of your Client Account following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Address: 8 Rosetay Court, Dunfermline, Fife, UK, KY12 7YG